TEACH THE WORLD HOW TO DIVE
Make your dreams come true and contact us for the opportunity to become a dive professional! Combine your work with lots of fun & participate in our IDC that will teach you everything you need to know to become a successful PADI Open Water Diver Instructor.
If you have a passion for scuba diving, you like people, got tired of your 9-5 job and want an extraordinary life – become a PADI Instructor. Teaching scuba diving allows you to share your love of the underwater world with others while doing what you enjoy – being in, around and under water. PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors and PADI Assistant Instructors are the most “wanted” dive professionals around the world because they’ve completed the program that sets the standard for training dive professionals. You earn a PADI Instructor rating through hard work and commitment, but you’re rewarded with a job that lets you share incredible underwater adventures with others, transforming their lives for the better and enriching yours.
The Instructor Development Course (IDC) is made up of two parts – the Assistant Instructor (AI) course and the Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) program. Most dive professionals complete the entire IDC and go on to attend an Instructor Examination (IE), which is the final step to earn a PADI Instructor certification.
A PADI Divemaster who has been a certified diver for six months may enroll in the PADI Instructor Development Course. You also need:
- At least 60 logged dives and 100 dives to attend an IE.
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- Be an Emergency First Response Instructor, but you can earn this rating during your instructor training.
In seven days, the IDC teaches you to conduct all PADI core courses. You’ll be able to organize and present information, conduct skill development sessions and control open water dives. With the days passing, you become a better public speaker and get really good at demonstrating skills while watching out for student diver safety.
Key topics include:
- PADI Standards and Procedures for courses you can teach with in water workshops
- Learning, Instruction and the PADI System
- Risk Management and Diver Safety
- The Business of Diving and your role as an instructor
- Marketing Diving and Sales Counseling
Participate in our IDC course starting every year & teach the world how to dive.
Next Dates are 5.3.2022-14.3.2022 & November 2022
Get the best training from experienced course director in Greece.
Feel free to contact us for further assistance or any questions you may have.